Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Amy Lynn

Amy was born on Holloman Air Force Base Hospital, New Mexico.  She's our second child and our second daughter.
 She's an important part of this large family.
And an even more important part of this smaller, large family (as she obviously tries to start a dynasty of her own.  lol)
 (Here she is with sweet Emma who hadn't arrived yet when the group picture was taken.)
And an even MORE important part of this smaller family.
Tonight I finally conducted a phone interview with Amy for her very late birthday blog post.  Here's how it went.
So I apologize for this post being so late but you're so sweet that I know you're not mad.   Right?  Of course not!  I could never be mad at you!
Did you have a good birthday?  Oh let me think.  It was so long ago.  LOL  Yes, I had a very good birthday.
What did you do?  That night we went to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner with Chris and Amber and all the grandkids.
Have you enjoyed your summer vacation so far?  It's been very busy but I've enjoyed it very much!
I know you have been really, really busy.  What has kept you on the go so much?  Jenna's softball and Jeremy's golf!  But those are activities that you really enjoy right?  Yes!  Very much!
How do you feel about being a grandmother of five?  I think it's the greatest thing in the world!

Are you looking forward to the new school year?  No, I'm not quite there yet.  Do you know what you'll be doing?  Yeah, I'll be working with the same student that I've worked with the last couple of years.
So there must be lots you can tell us about yourself after such a short interview right?  Not really.  There's not too much to tell you about myself right now.  I enjoy camping, fishing, and bonfires but lately we've been so busy with the kids' activities that we haven't had a lot of time to do those things.  Fortunately I enjoy the kids' activities just as much as the camping, fishing, and bonfires. 
Also, I enjoy working with special needs kids in my job but when Jenna and Jeremy graduate, I think I'd like to go back to school and pursue a different career. 
Well, as usual, I have lots to add.  Amy is one of the smartest, nicest, most considerate people you could ever know.  She's thoughtful and empathetic and wouldn't hurt a fly.  And if you're having a party, you should probably think of inviting Amy first because before the party starts, she'll be the most helpful person there and after it starts, she'll be the funnest person there.
Also, she's a loving wife,
mother,

 sister,
and a very loving, sweet daughter. 
 We're wishing her the best because she deserves the best and we love her very much!   So this is not only the latest birthday post ever, it's also one of the most heartfelt posts EVER.  We love you, Amy, and hope the coming year brings you much happiness, love, joy, and success in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!