Friday, February 14, 2014

Hit Me With Your Best Shot! - Week 2

Well it's Week 2 of Nancy's Hit Me With Your Best Shot photo challenge.  And once again I struggled to pick out my favorite picture.  I had cardinals, blue jays, sparrows, mourning doves, and, best of all, robins to choose from.

That's right.  Spring can't be far off given the fact that we've had flocks of robins in the back yard all week.  They're friendly and sweet and don't mind sharing with the birds that have been around all winter so the picture(s) I chose show how willing they are to be nice.


Not only were they tolerant of the little interloper squatting in their drinking water, they didn't even get mad when he took his splashy bath.  I love robins.

So now is a good time to share your pictures.  You can join up by starting your blog (and it can just be a picture blog) and linking up at Bacardi Mama's Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Week 2.

I hope you'll consider joining.  There are lots of people out there taking really interesting pictures and this is such a cool way to share them.

1 comment:

  1. You take some of the best bird shots that I have ever seen. I just love them. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle, strong, kind or true, I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Short or long, it's up to you, your comments and thoughts really make my day!